Thursday, April 07, 2005

From The Submission Thread: Pile it on

There seem to be a number of Dopers who only contribute to a thread when it appears that the thread is headed toward an oblivion of a disaster of trainwreck proportions. Among these I cite Diane, Freddy Teddy Peddy, Go You Big Red Fire Engine, wring and lezler.

Are these all female?
Are there other obvious pile-on posters?
-----
MOD NOTE: Once a trainwreck hits the submission thread, it's too much fun not too play! I didn't think I piled on anything, I normally only make one post.
Is that Freddy Teddy Peddy thing a typo or a reference to pedopilia?

6 Comments:

At 4/07/2005 3:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous snarked:
The "Peddy" reference is not a typo, I would think. It is intentional. She likes young yearling fillies.

Draw your own conclusions.  
At 4/07/2005 4:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous snarked:
Of those, the only one I would shoot is ETF. She is so lame she makes my skin crawl.

I would give a month's salary for just one night with either Diane or Fire Engine.

As for the others, meh.  
At 4/07/2005 4:59 AM, Blogger Natasha snarked:
All 20 cents? I'm so flattered. ;)
Yeh I didn't THINK I piled-on.  
At 4/07/2005 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous snarked:
I didn't think wring "piles on." I think she likes to come in like Mom, above the fray, pointing out things in a fairly neutral way in an attempt to look like the level-headed voice of reason. Like it's her hero fix. It's not an un-useful role for someone to play, but it's starting to seem like her stock-in-trade and it's getting old.  
At 4/07/2005 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous snarked:
WTF do you have against Scotti? I've never seen her act like she thinks she is some kind of wonderful. Fact, I remember her being horrified when people said she was awesome. And saying sorry when she was snarky.

Jesus Christ, talk about grasping at straws looking for people to shit on.

Find me someone whose never owned up to being bitchy and I'll join in with the snarly comments.  
At 4/07/2005 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous snarked:
People don't like good people. Scotti is truly good people. It is nice of you to defend her, but it isn't going to help and she isn't going to read your defence since she opted out of the anonymous communities over a year ago. Still nice of you, and I'll tell her what you said.  

<< Home