Wednesday, April 20, 2005

ur8it and guests in general

ur8it, still a guest (5 a day post count, but that's growing), their threads include:

  • In the Workplace, by women: "It's not WHAT you know, it's WHO you Blow."
  • Traveling abroad: I thought English is the Universal Language!
    And my favourite;
  • People who are Easily Amused, what's their problem!
    Guests; who are the good, the bad and the socky?

  • 6 Comments:

    At 4/20/2005 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous snarked:
    ir8it a seven.  
    At 4/20/2005 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous snarked:
    why do ur8it a 7?

    I think you're a tit!  
    At 4/20/2005 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous snarked:
    "People who are easily amused: what's their problem!"

    I'm easily amused. What's my problem!  
    At 4/20/2005 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous snarked:
    Hey Mod(s)!

    The thread below about "those of you on sabbatical" is giving me a 404 error.

    What's up with that?  
    At 4/20/2005 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous snarked:
    Dude, I want to work where she used to work at. All the blowjobs I could ever want, fan-fucking-tastic.

    She's just frigid.  
    At 4/20/2005 11:18 PM, Blogger blog anon snarked:
    It seems to happen from time to time with blogspot. Try it again and it should work.

    Yeah, Blogger's been having problems. They're not alone, though; the increasing popularity of blogging has been causing outages with all the leading hosts recently.  

    << Home